The Small Business Retail Council (SBRC) represents and is responsive to the needs, concerns and interests of local shops and provides the National Retail Federation’s small business members a forum to discuss the most pressing public policy issues and priorities.
For more information, please contact Meghan Cruz.
Robert Jones, III - American Sale, Tinley Park, IL
Nicole Panettieri, The Brass Owl, Astoria, NY
Who we are
The Small Business Retail Council will:
- Identify policy priorities concerning small retail businesses in the U.S. and propose strategies and solutions on those priorities and challenges
- Partner with like-minded organizations and stakeholders to amplify the voice of small businesses on the local, state and national level
- Participate in the coordination of grassroots advocacy
- Actively and vocally engage in retail industry priorities and issues
- Provide suggestions and input on content and programs NRF provides to Main Street retailers
The Small Business Retail Council advocates for policies that:
- Protect small business owners from unnecessary and burdensome regulations
- Empower retailers to make decisions based on what is best for their customers, company, associates and employees
- Take into account the impact of a policy on small retail businesses in the U.S.
- Support the future growth and prosperity of America’s small retail businesses