NEW YORK – The National Retail Federation today announced the addition of three new members to its Board of Directors. The NRF board welcomed the new members at its annual winter board meeting during
“We are delighted these leaders from across the industry have joined our board and will offer diverse perspectives and insights on the rapidly evolving retail industry,” NRF President and CEO Matthew Shay said. “From the owners of small independent stores to the CEOs of major corporations, each of our board members has been selected because of their outstanding leadership, their invaluable insights into the future of retail, and their commitment to NRF’s role in advocating for retailers of all sizes in Washington.”
New NRF board members include:
- Anthony Hucker, president and CEO, Southeastern Grocers
- Sergio Rojas, CEO, Dominion Jewelers
- Tiffany Zarfas Williams, owner, Luggage Shop of Lubbock
New NRF executive committee board members include:
- Marla Beck, co-founder and CEO, Bluemercury Inc.
- Miki Racine Berardelli, CEO, KIDBOX
- John Furner, president and CEO, Sam’s Club and second vice chair, NRF board
Existing members of the board include:
- Beth Aberg, president, Random Harvest Inc.
- Christopher Baldwin, chairman, president and CEO, BJ’s Wholesale Club and chairman, NRF board
- Gunther Bright, merchant services-U.S. executive vice president, American Express
- Claudio Del Vecchio, chairman and CEO, Brooks Brothers
- Mike George, president and CEO, Qurate Retail Inc.
- Jeff Gennette, CEO, Macy’s and first vice chair, NRF board
- David Jaffe, president and CEO, Ascena Retail Group Inc.
- Steve Joyce, CEO, Dine Brands Global
- Steve Knopik, chairman and CEO, Beall’s Inc.
- Steve Laughlin, vice president and general manager of global consumer industry, IBM
- Keith Lipert, president, Keith Lipert Gallery
- John McAteer, vice president of U.S. sales, Google Inc.
- Marc Metrick, president, Saks Fifth Avenue
- Mitchell B. Modell, CEO, Modell’s Sporting Goods
- Rachel Mushahwar, general manager, U.S. enterprise, government, SLED and cloud industries, Intel
- Eva Press, U.S. group lead, consumer packaged goods, government, healthcare, and retail, Facebook
- David Ratner, president, Dave’s Soda-Pet City
- James Rhee, executive chairman and CEO, Ashley Stewart Inc.
- Greg Sandfort, president and CEO, Tractor Supply Company
- Matthew R. Shay, president and CEO, National Retail Federation
- Rachel Shechtman, founder, STORY
- Rodney Sides, vice chairman and U.S. leader of retail and distribution, Deloitte Consulting LLP
- Edward W. Stack, chairman and CEO, Dick’s Sporting Goods Inc.
- Kip Tindell, chairman, The Container Store
The National Retail Federation is the world’s largest retail trade association. Based in Washington, D.C., NRF represents discount and department stores, home goods and specialty stores, Main Street merchants, grocers, wholesalers, chain restaurants and internet retailers from the United States and more than 45 countries. Retail is the nation’s largest private-sector employer, supporting one in four U.S. jobs — 42 million working Americans. Contributing $2.6 trillion to annual GDP, retail is a daily barometer for the nation’s economy.