NRF’s Advocacy Boot Camp is a new and exclusive training program to prepare retailers with the leadership skills to be an effective advocate and amplify retail’s voice in public policy.
Retail is the nation’s largest private-sector employer. Don’t sit on the sidelines as people make decisions that impact your business. You are the best person to tell your story. Learn about policy issues and how to talk about them to be an effective advocate.
When: July 9-10, 2019
Where: National Retail Federation headquarters, 1101 New York Ave. NW, Suite 1200, Washington, D.C.
- Learn how to convey your unique retail story and make a difference in policy debates
- Find out what Congress actually cares about from experts
- Educate Congress on burdensome payments policies
Tuesday, July 9, 2019
- Evening welcome reception
Wednesday, July 10, 2019
- Advocacy Boot Camp sessions
- Creating effective stories to share with lawmakers
- What Congress needs to know about payments
- Featured Congressional speaker
- Capitol Hill meetings on payments policy
NRF will cover lodging and travel expenses for participants selected to attend ABC 2019 through the nomination and selection process. A block of rooms has been reserved at the Eaton Hotel for attendees; information on how to book travel to ABC 2019 will be provided directly to accepted retailers.
How to Apply
To nominate yourself or another retailer, please complete the form below. Nominations are due by May 24, 2019.
Availability is limited. NRF will conduct a selection and interview process for this premier event.
NRF will provide complimentary travel and lodging for retailers accepted to attend ABC 2019. Accepted attendees will receive instructions from NRF on how to book their flight and hotel.
Questions? Contact Meghan Cruz.