Below are the headlines from the latest edition of NCCR Highlights, NCCR's bi-weekly news publication chronicling public policy issues critical to the chain restaurant industry:
- ACA Repeal Goes Down in Spectacular Fashion in Senate
- NCCR FSCC Execs Gather in Washington, Meet with Lawmakers
- Pro-Ethanol Senate Bloc Fails to Gain Support for E15 Committee Vote in Victory for NCCR and Coalition
- EPA Proposes Full Corn Ethanol Statutory Volumes for 2018
- House Committee Proceeds on Joint Employer Repeal
- DOL Revisits 2016 Overtime Regulation
Want to read the latest from the most recent issue of the NCCR Highlights newsletter? NCCR Members can subscribe to this newsletter by filling out your information below. Don't miss another issue of this every-other-week publication!