NRF hosts regional social dinners exclusively for corporate retailers to get together, connect, grow their community and learn from each other in a personal setting at a top local restaurant.
These dinners are limited to three attendees from each retail company. Mark your calendar with the dates below!
Don’t see your city? Let us know where to visit in the future.
Join us in 2022
September 8 | Chicago
September 15 | NYC
September 20 | Dallas
October 6 | Atlanta
October 20 | San Francisco
November 1 | NYC
February 16 | Los Angeles
February 28 | Seattle
- Social and networking hour: 6 - 7 p.m.
- Pre-dinner welcome: 6:55 p.m.
- Dinner: 7 - 9 p.m.
- Post-dinner remarks: 8:45 p.m.
*Agenda schedule subject to change based on event time and location.
- Thanks to our sponsors, these events are complimentary for retailers
- Network with retailers in your community to build local connections within your industry
- Share ideas, insights, challenges and best practices with your retail peers in a relaxing atmosphere
- Connect with sponsors to learn more about the latest innovations in retail
Who should attend
Retailers — manager, director and above — in digital, ecommerce, innovation, marketing, supply chain, operations, sustainability, ESG, cybersecurity, technology, merchandising/planning, research/analytics and legal roles.
Grow your community with these types of retailers
Ace Hardware Store, Alex and Ani, Apple, Bath & Body Works, Barnes & Noble, Chanel, Costco, Dollar Shave Club, Estée Lauder, Etsy, Fabletics, Hayneedle, Kohl’s Corporation, LVMH, Macy's, McDonald's, Michaels, Neiman Marcus, Nike, Nordstrom, REI, Shutterfly, Sur La Table, Tiffany & Co., ULTA, Walgreens, Wayfair, Williams-Sonoma and more.