Impact of coronavirus on meetings
A note on coronavirus: NRF continues our collaboration with government agencies for the coronavirus response and is providing daily updates on the coronavirus resource page on NRF's website.
We will take whatever measures are necessary to ensure the health and safety of our employees, members and partners. Based guidance from health officials, please note that we have changed the following previously scheduled meetings:
- NRF Employment Law Meeting - April 14-15, 2020 (cancelled)
- NCCR All Member Advocacy Meeting - April 28-29, 2020 (postponed)
- NRF PROTECT, June 22-24, 2020 (cancelled)
- NRFtech, July 12-14, 2020 (cancelled)
- NRF NXT, July 14-16, 2020 (cancelled)
We are considering several options to get you the content and discussion opportunities which are such a valuable part of membership. Please contact Stephanie Martz if you have any questions.
With 18,000 member companies, sponsorship immediately increases your company’s name recognition within the retail industry. Email Tami Sakell, our Senior Director of Exhibit and Sponsorship Sales, or call 202-661-3044 to learn more.