More resources from the event
NRF is anticipating that retail sales will now grow between 10.5% and 13.5% to more than $4.44 trillion this year as the economy accelerates its pace of recovery. View a recording of the announcement here.
The past year of social, economic and personal upheaval has amplified the voice of the consumer.
To get a better understanding of the conscience and mindset of this citizen shopper, NRF partnered with GfK Consumer Life to dig deeper into what is driving consumers’ values and choices, and what it means for organizations and individuals operating in a post-pandemic environment.
Coming up next from NRF
June 21 – 25 | Virtual
This summer, the world of retail will come together at NRF Retail Converge. With nine specialty tracks across multiple disciplines from cybersecurity to supply chain to marketing, the event offers the depth of a workshop with the breadth of a conference. Featuring keynotes from:
- Mercedes Abramo, President and CEO, Cartier North America
- Laura Alber, President and CEO, Williams-Sonoma, Inc.
- John Furner, President and CEO, Walmart U.S.
- Michelle Gass, CEO, Kohl's
- Jeff Gennette, Chairman and CEO, Macy's Inc.
- Mike George, President and CEO, Qurate Retail Inc.
- Hubert Joly, Former Chairman and CEO, Best Buy Co. Inc.
- Hal Lawton, President and CEO, Tractor Supply Company
- Sharon Leite, CEO, The Vitamin Shoppe
- Kath McLay, President and CEO, Sam's Club
- Mark Tritton, President and CEO, Bed Bath & Beyond
And many more leading retail executives.
Watch all of the content from this event in one place. Learn more about how the post-pandemic shopper is reshaping retail and what the future economy looks like.